Who are we?
- FAPL Consultancy PVT LTD is one of the fastest growing CSR facilitating companies in India which has reached across the nation.
- We help brands from all industries and sizes in project conceptualization, budgeting, implementation, monitoring & reporting.
- Our aim is to optimise resources and make it easier for brands to contribute towards the social and financial development of our nation.
- We understand the complexability behind CSR and expertise in removing all barriers that brands might face.
- We are an ideal choice for various brands due to our strong connections with International Social Organisations like Rotary International and Lions Club.
- We provide brands with huge branding in communities with low admin and operational costs. 360° Project Planning along with Flexibility in providing CSR Solutions makes us the best in the CSR market.
- Our Directors have vivid experience from various industries reducing the gap between your brand and community.
Karan Raval completed his Graduation in Bachelor of Management Studies in the year 2006 and also holds a Diploma in Jewellery Design & Enterprises Management. He is a successfully handling family business of Retail Jewellery in the Mumbai region from past 25 years. He is a true Veteran of Rotaract and Rotary syndicate, he has Rotaract experience of 10 years. He was past president of Rotaract Club of RJ College (2004-05) and in the same year he was awarded as the best President. He has held several posts in Rotaract District 3140 lastly serving as the Deputy DRR representing Rotaract club of Mumbai Mulund South. Currently is part of Rotary club of Mumbai Mulund South where he has served as Secretary and also he was the President in year 2016 – 17, He was the youngest president at that time. Currently he serves as Chairman of Rotary Trust Mulund and is also the Part of Rotary District 3141 as Co- Chairman Youth Services Anvenue -2. Apart from his Services towards Rotary and Rotaract he is also part of Rajasthani Rawal Brahaman Samaj Yuva and member of Wagle Estate Jeweler Association, Thane (since 15 years).
Kaustav Ghosh, started off as any other Rotaractor and raced through the Fraternity’s Heart & Minds to become the Charter DRR (District Rotaract Reprsentative) for the YOUTH Wing of R.I.D(Rotary International District) 3142 (in its very first year of Inception. Kindness is probably half of his Life where even after being an Electrical Engineer, he took the route to helping the needy, joined the Development Sector with Pratham Education Foundation, travelled the country as a Master Trainer, training youth all across the country on employability skills. He trained more than 500 people all across the country ranging from Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Orissa. Then he Joined St Jude India Child Care Centre where he served as a Trainer for their Programs for pediatric cancer patients from all across the country. He then joined YES Foundation and his journey of being the man for the underprivileged continued He then thought of getting involved himself in the CSR Field and decided to start a CSR Consultancy where he could try and reach the grass root & try Bridge the Gap between the Corporate and Development Sector. Thus, by gathering a team of Friends he started off FAPL Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd in October 2017 They say, Startups are a Challenge but as we all know he is always up for Challenges.
- Connect with Social Organizations PAN India(Rotary, Innerwheel, Rotaract and other NGOs).
- Flexibility in providing CSR and CAUSE MARKETING Solutions
- Structured NGO-based partnership for implementation of projects on ground.
- Wide connects of Schools, colleges, societies for brand specific SOCIAL ACTIVATIONS on ground.
- Huge bank of human resources for project specific work for Social Activations.
My firm has been working with FAPL for a couple of years now and the association we have had till date has grown tremendously. Rotaract which has mutually connected us played a major role in our relationship building. I, on behalf of my firm look forward in working with FAPL, for an infinite run and build relationship across state borders.
Mr. Anmol Chawla